Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Tuesday

Not much new news...Except for Erik is better and better each day. I have noticed that the more tired he is, the more likely he is to say strange things. I am wondering if he is half dreaming or something. When he is awake, he makes a lot of since and is pretty much himself. He IS being pretty stubborn and not eating that great...but tonight the nurse called me and told me he ate a very good dinner. We all know that Erik does not have the extra fat stash to live off of so I will sleep a little better tonight.

I think that you should probably not plan a trip to the hospital on Thursday. I need to talk to the doctors tomorrow to make sure, but I believe that he will be having his plastic surgery that day. If it does not happen, then don't be worried - a setback is not necessarily a bad thing.

more to come tomorrow night....

2 comments:

Lori Carleton said...

Hi!

I'm Scott Miller's sister, Lori. Erik and the gang used to come over to our house all the time during the high school years- those were the days! I just want to let you know that my husband and I are praying for Erik. We are so glad to see he is doing better each day! I will try to visit next time I'm in Portland (we live in Salem). We will continue to send prayers your way. Take care!

dunfordorama said...

Melissa -
I am thrilled to hear of Erik's progress!

Johnnie

ps: Lauren choose her Hello Kitty glitter shirt this morning to wear to Sheri's, she said it was for Tanner because he likes cats (???)..