Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Quick Thanks

All,

I have already began receiving checks in the mail. The amount of money I have already received is amazing. It really shows how much Erik, Melissa, and Tanner are loved by everyone. I just wanted to thank everyone for everything they are doing to help. I have already received over $400 just from people who have never even met Erik.

On a better note, we received some really good updates on Erik. I will have the exact details posted later tonight as I want to make sure I have the correct information as I am meeting with Melissa if a little while. I will post it tonight.

Keep your eyes out for the upcoming "Erik Moline Golf Tournament" coming this summer. Jeff Edeline brought up the idea and has a number of connections in the golfing community and is hoping to cash in on some favors. Obviously all funds raised will go to get Erik some golf lessons. We all know he needs it. Just kidding :) This is in the very beginning of planning, but it will take a lot of time and effort and I am sure Jeff could use some volunteers to help him. I think its a awesome idea!

Thanks again to everyone!! -Rian

1 comment:

tootsie1 said...

Hello Melissa. . . thanks! Your letter was beautifully written straight from the heart, and a great way for friends and family to stay close without being intrusive. Being able to receive accurate and timely info sure helps the waiting on this side of things. The love and out-pouring of concern for all three of you is a tremendous reflection of just what a terrific family you are! Call us any time for anything.
Lovingly, Aunt Molly and Dennis