Friday, April 25, 2008

Letter From Erik

Hey this is Erik. I am recovering, doing lots of therapy. I want to thank everyone for all of their love and support. Its a long road but I will make it. All your help is greatly appreciated. If I could return it all at one time I would, but I can't. I guess something good is going to come out of this, my relationship with my wife is getting stronger every day. Thats the only thing good, the rest is a lot of hard work. I am here with the Rose Family, and saw their new baby boy, he's almost bigger than me. I'm loosing weight, Uh oh. It's nice to see what good friends I really have. It seems like the car accident could have been avoidable, but apparently it wasn't. I want to apologize for putting people through pain, watching me go through this. Take care and keep wishing me well.
I love you all,
Erik

(narrated word for word with no interjections by Melissa)

No comments: