Sunday, April 20, 2008

Sunday

Erik's Mom Sherry is visiting now and was shocked to see how well Erik is doing. We visited him this afternoon and it was fun to see Tanner sitting on his lap. Tanner had a great time playing ball in the hall with Grandma Sherry, Daddy, and the entire Rehab Staff. There is a dining area that we were able to sit at and have a family lunch. Erik had a very busy day and was absolutely wiped out after lunch. I felt bad for Rian, Kristen, and baby Logan because they showed up right when Erik was starting to take his nap.
After we left the hospital I finally caved, I bought Erik that recliner that he has been asking for, for years. Tom and Julie were able to help me out, and it was nice to have another tall guy to give perfect chair buying advice. I am excited that Erik will be able to come home to the most comfy house.
Dave and Jen are going to bring Erik some Kung Pao Chicken for dinner. I'm sure that he's going to love that - and maybe it will fatten him up a bit!

1 comment:

Laela said...

I am so happy to hear that Erik is doing better. Best of wishes to all of you.

Love,
Laela