Friday, May 2, 2008

From Erik to Bob

Previous Comment from Bob Schatz
Yea! get to go home, that is the best. Erik is so ready (mentally) to get out of there. Yea can't drink a beer but hey he can drink and eat and walk. When this first happened I kept thinking of how fragile we all are and how a sudden thing like this can radically change our lives and for the first week I was not upset for sitting in traffic or little things like that because I was happy that I was actually driving and living. Then that feeling starting wearing off and now I have to keep reminding myself of that feeling and have my own little reality check once in a while. Live life, love life, make that next trip around the sun worth life.
________________________
Hey, it's Erik. Wow, Bob, that's a pretty deep comment. You brought a teer, but it is very true. My outlook on life is totally different. Life is fragile and some things that you might think are very important really aren't.

No comments: