Friday, May 2, 2008

Caregiver Calendar - Updated 5/6

MAY
CLICK ON CALENDAR ABOVE TO VIEW LARGE

JUNE
CLICK ON CALENDAR ABOVE TO VIEW LARGE

Thank you for your outstanding response to my previous post. You guys are SO AWESOME! Above is the May & June Calendar for Erik's Care. I am going to start out working Wednesday through Fridays to start and see how that works.

The spaces that say 'Open Shift' still need to be filled. If you would like to fill one week or several, let me know. If you want to do both AM and PM shifts then also let me know.

I can not say thank you enough.
_______________
We also have a food schedule that Jen & Dave Hunt have organized. We have someone either bringing food, or a previously made frozen meal that we will be eating most days of the Month. Thank you for feeding and taking care of us! I have included on these calendars ONLY the days that we have dinner plans (as in visitors) already.

No comments: